VMware on AWS - Safe Hands
I meet with dozens of customers every month and there are several things that ring true for most of these organisations:
- They are usually heavily virtualised on VMware.
- They remain steadfastly on-premise for most application workload.
- Most have implemented some form of off-the-shelf “Cloud” solution such as Office 365, Salesforce, Mimecast etc.
- Most organisations have some pressure from the business to increase Cloud utilisation.
- Despite 3), IaaS is still something that is treated with apprehension.
Now, there are many reasons for point #5. ‘Security’ is often cited (usually fairly lazily - I’ll defer to my Security Business Manager on that one). The more common excuses:
- Lack of understanding of Public Cloud Platforms
- Concerns around Cost/Change Management
- Fear of the unknown
- Lack of training budget/bandwidth to upskill
Does any of this sound familiar? Am I identifying a few home truths?
VMware on AWS just might be what you’re looking for. Now available in the AWS (London) Region, VMware are combining their existing technologies with some exciting new ones, while helping you utilise your team’s existing knowledge and expertise.
If you would like access to some further information, gain access to hands-on labs or trial licensing, please contact the team today or speak to your Account Manager. Our approach ensures your existing licensing is leveraged to ensure keen commercials, and our experience as VMware Enterprise Partners and AWS Channel Reseller and AWS Consulting Partners means you’re in safe hands.